Please find below, a list of website resources that you may find useful:
- www.metalbulletin.com great for news and market information.
- www.lme.com the main (currently) metals exchange
Oil, Energy, Gas, Coal, Shipping:
- http://www.platts.com/ can’t beat this site for information
- http://www.ogj.com/ the Oil and Gas Journal
- http://www.eia.gov/ The Energy Information Administration (EIA)
- http://www.api.org/ The American Petroleum Institute (API)
- http://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/pdf/statistical-review/statistical_review_of_world_energy_2013.pdf BP publish annually a statistical review of World energy that you may also find useful. Here is 2013’s published in June of that year. (we will update this site when 2014 report available)
All the below are reasonable sources of information for general commodity news and fundamental research.
- www.fca.org.uk Financial Conduct Authority – one of the main UK regulators
- www.cftc.gov – US agency that regulates futures and options markets
- www.esma.europa.eu European Securities Markets Authority – an independent EU regulatory body
- www.garp.com GARP (Global Association of Risk Practitioners)
- www.primia.org (The Professional Risk Managers Association)
- www.sta-uk.org (STA) The Society of Technical Analysts – leading technical analysis body in the UK
- www.ifta.org The International Federation of Technical Analysis – global technical analysis body
- www.cmegroup.com leading derivatives exchanges
- www.csrc.gov.cn The China Securities Regulatory Commission – convert to English using the button. Useful site for news and developments.